At 8 am, our tourist transport will pick you up from your hotel, then start our adventure through the mountains on the way to Moray, once there we can learn about the importance of this place, its function in the Inca era and of course Take photos of this amazing place. Then we will head for the town of maras to observe its colonial style Spanish streets and doors, and then to maras salineras, an impressive place with more than 2,000 salt pits, which are still being exploited by the locals. Ending our tour, we will return to cusco where our transportation will take us to the city center (main square of cusco) or to your respective hotel (2:00 pm approx).
- Visit the most incredible inca terraces.
- Have a nice view of the Salineras of Maras.
- Enjoy a private tour with a fluent englisg guide.
What to expect ?
- A professional and Local tour Guide.
- Panoramic View of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the Snow Mountains.
This tour is the perfect combination of scenic beauty and history, come and enjoy the magic of Moray, a set of circular terraces located deep in a natural canyon, used as an agricultural laboratory since the time of the Incas. And then enjoy a wonderful place full of salt, Salinas de Maras, an impressive set of salt pits, which are irrigated by an underground spring, where salt is currently being exploited and processed for various purposes including human consumption.
- Professional Guides (Spanish or English).
- Tourist transport with a professional driver.
- Entrances Fees
- Tourist Ticket: 70 soles (or 130 soles if you are also doing the City Tour or Sacred Valley Tour)
- Salineras Ticket: 10 soles.
- Any other service otherwise not mentioned, such as tips.