This is an amazing time to get in touch with the nature in all its elements and for those horse lovers or adventures ones, this is the time to put in practice your horse riding skills at some degree of course.
Visit the ancient capital of the Incan empire, live the magic mix of this city between traditions and history of the Incas along with the traditions and history of the Spanish. The Cusco city tour includes an archeological park of Saqsayhuaman tour and includes a tour of religious sites in Cusco.
- Trip Name: Cusco Horse Riding Half Day
- Trip Code: CUSCO-FXDHQC
- Country: Peru
- Type: Group Tour
- Activities: HORSEBACK RIDING
- Starting Point: From your Hotel
- Ending Point: To your Hotel
- Multi-Language Guide: English
What to expect ?
We will get to Quenko ruins first and admire the wonderful landscapes views from the ruins. To get into the ruins you must to have your Cusco ticket tourist and the horseman can wait and look after your horse meanwhile you are visiting the ruins.
Half day: City Horse Riding - "MISTIC TOUR":
The "Mystical Tour" takes you to a beautiful landscapes and paths; you are going to visit some ancient Inca temples that are still used by the locals for making ancient ceremonies and offerings. Those places show us how the real religion on the Peruvian Andes is.
How long is the tour?: Approximately 3 hours since the meeting in the travel agency or Hotel.
What are we going to see?: At this interesting tour will get to visit the archeological place, Temple of the Moon chacan mountain and sorrounding areas.
Departure times: 09:00 am & 13:00 P.M
- Round trip transportation to the ranch from your hotel
- Horse with basic equipment
- Horsemen (non-English speaking) to lead you at walking pace
- Professional guide
- Meals and snacks
- Bottle of water or Camelback
- Camera with extra batteries
- Sunglasses with retainer strap.
- Sun block and lip balm.
- Personal first-aid kit.
- Hand sanitizer gel.
- Insect repellent.