Puerto Princesa city subterranean River National Park is a World Heritage Site inscribed by UNESCO on December 4, 1999. The Worlds Longest Navigable Underground River and Now one of the & Wonders of Nature. The primary tour destination PPUR has the world's navigable Underground river and it is one of the UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE and awarded as RAMSAR site.
What to expect ?
- Tour inside the cave would cover the first kilometer of this 8.2 km underground river known to be the longest navigable in the world.
- The Underground river cave is one of the UNESCO world heritage sites with its spectacular rock stalactites and stalagmites formation made.
- This is an 8 hour day tour.
- At 7:00 - 8:00 am an air-conditioned van will fetch you from your hotel if it is located within the city proper of Puerto Princesa.
- If your hotel is outside the city proper or out of town extra charges will apply depending on the location of the hotel.
- Van Departs from Puerto Princesa hotel and proceeds to Sabang.
- Government permit to enter the cave
- Buffet lunch
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Pick up and drop off if hotel is within city center
- If staying out of town or outside the city proper extra charge applies for hotel pick
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Where to meet ?
At your hotel if it is within the city.
- Please bring an ID (Identification).
- Pick up time is between 7:00 am to 8:00 am depending on the location of your hotel. Please inform us, the name of your hotel to know the exact time of pick up.
- The tour is approximately 8 hours.
- After the tour ends we will bring you back to your hotel if located within the city proper. Extra charges apply for hotels outside the city.