Visit the Lion and Safari Park as well as two places within the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site. Sterkfontein caves and Maropeng.
- 1 Hour Open Vehicle Safari through Lion Enclosures, Wild dogs and Cheetah
- 1 Hour Underground Tour through Sterkfontein Caves
- Maropeng Exhibition Centre
- Cradle of Humankind
- Trip Name: Cradle Of Humankind And Lion Park Tour
- Trip Code: TL-472-114
- Country: South Africa
- Type: Day Tour,Live Guide Tour
- Activities: Safari And Wildlife Tours,Day Trips
- Starting Point: Sandton City, 83 Rivonia Rd, Sandhurst, Sandton, 2196, South Africa
- Ending Point: Sandton City, 83 Rivonia Rd, Sandhurst, Sandton, 2196, South Africa
What to expect ?
Nature safari as well as cave tour.
Visit the world renowned world heritage site outside Johannesburg on this full day Cradle of Humankind and Lion Park Tour.
Pick up from your hotel or guest house from Johannesburg, Rosebank, Sandton or Pretoria at 07:30am. First stop will be the Lion Park where you will embark on a 1 hour open vehicle safari. View Lions, Wild dogs, Cheetah and various other animals like antelope and giraffe.
Next stop we visit the Cradle of Humankind. At the Sterkfontein Caves you will experience a 1 hour underground cave tour seeing where "Mrs Ples" was excavated as well as learning and seeing the beautiful Sterkfontein Caves. Lunch will be enjoyed in the Cradle. At Maropeng a journey of self discovery in their interactive exhibition centre showcasing the four elements needed to sustain life and evolution.
Return safely to your hotel after the tour.
- Liquid refreshment on vehicle
- 1 Hour Open Vehicle Safari
- 1 Hour Underground Cave Tour
- Maropeng Exhibition
- Driver / Guide
- Extra activities not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Cave tour not suitable for people with back problems and who suffer from claustrophobia.
- Minimum of 2 people needed for the tour to commence.