Explore the city and sand of Dubai. Combine a city tour with a thrilling 4WD drive across the desert and a dhow dinner cruise to get a complete picture of the exciting United Arab Emirate city’s traditions and modern architecture.
This special combination package will give you an insight into the traditions of the desert outside of Dubai, as well as a close up look at the exciting modern architecture and historic sites of the city. You will go on a sightseeing tour of the city center, head for the desert on a 4WD Land Cruiser safari, and hit the Gulf on board an evening dhow dinner cruise.
Dubai is one of the 7 emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. It is rather like an independent city-state and is the most modern and progressive emirate in the UAE, developing at an unbelievable pace in the tourist and trade sectors especially. The second largest of the 7 Emirates, Dubai city is a bustling metropolis, while outside the city itself the Emirate is sparsely inhabited and characterized by desert vegetation.
- See the modern architecture of Dubai city
- Discover some of the more traditional city sites, such as Al Fahidi Fort
- Drive into the desert by 4WD Land Cruiser
- Go on a camel ride
- Try a shisha pipe
- Enjoy exotic dances
- Feast under a starlit sky
- Take a cruise of Dubai Creek by traditional show
- Listen to a mix of Arabic and international music
- See the exciting Dubai skyline from the water
What to expect ?
Enjoy exotic dances
Exciting Dubai skyline from the water
Take a memorable evening cruise along Dubai Creek on board a traditional wooden dhow. Cruise by the stunning illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. See water taxis, old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture, such as the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Sheikh Saeed's House, and Heritage Village. Enjoy a blend of Arabic and International music, along with a sumptuous buffet dinner, serving a wide array of continental and oriental dishes, and an excellent selection of beverages.
Take a Dubai city tour to get an excellent city orientation, with a stop at Dubai Creek, before a drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, and the spice and gold souks.
Proceed along Jumeirah Road, passing by the Dry Docks, Historical Union House, the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque, the Burj Al Arab - the world’s tallest 7-star hotel - and the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa.
In the afternoon, you will go on a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes of the Emirate, deep into the heart of the desert. Arrive at a traditional Arabic desert camp and enjoy the authentic ambiance of a typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating.
Go on a camel ride, get a traditional henna painting, or simply enjoy the aromatic shisha pipe. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet meal with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course, and desserts. The climax of the evening is a stunning performance by an exotic belly dancer, tanoura dancer, and fire dancer, all under a star-filled sky.
Note: City Tour is not available on Fridays
- Desert safari with belly dance, dinner & transfers on seat in coach basis
- Dhow cruise with dinner & transfers on seat in coach basis
- Dubai city tour with English speaking guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Air ticket
- Quad bike or buggy ride during safari (can be paid directly to the tour operator)
• If passengers miss their transfers, they will have to reach meeting point via taxi. The tour operator will not pay the taxi fare
• Belly Dance, Tanoura Dance, the bar and other entertainment activities in the Desert Safari are not available during Ramadan
• Please provide your local number in Dubai or call the tour operator to re-confirm pick-up time and location
• City tour is not available on Fridays
• You will receive a SMS message one day before the tour starts to reconfirm your pick-up time. If it is not the case, please contact your local supplier