Helicopters lift off from Westchester Airport and reach New York City airspace in just a few minutes. This 1-hour flight covers all major New York landmarks from the Statue of Liberty to the Yankee Stadium.
- Trip Name: New York Aerial Photography Workshop
- Trip Code: AERIAL-NHXWK8
- Country: United States
- Type: Private Tour,Private Tour,Private Tour
- Activities: PHOTOGRAPHY ,HELICOPTER TOUR
- Experiences: Luxury
- Starting Point: 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
- Ending Point: 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
What to expect ?
1-hour private open-door helicopter flight for up to 3 people in Robinson R44 helicopter.
Departure point: 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
End point: 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
- Private open-door flight for up to 3 people
- Airport fee $25 per person
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE TRANSPORTATION
Where to meet ?
At Ross Aviation West.
Sights included in the tour:
White Plains, Bronx Zoo, Yankee Stadium*, Harlem, East River, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, Hudson River, George Washington Bridge, Palisades
*Yankee Stadium accessible outside game times only.
Photographers may request additional or specific landmarks as long as they're not in a restricted area and fit into the one-hour window.