Helicopters lift off from Westchester Airport and reach New York City airspace in just a few minutes. On a 30-minute helicopter tour, our skilled pilots will dazzle you with bird’s-eye views of Central Park and Midtown Manhattan. (The 30-minute tour does not reach the Downtown Manhattan/Statue of Liberty area.) Opt for the 45-minute tour to see Lower Manhattan, Financial District, Statue of Liberty area.
- Trip Name: Couples Private Helicopter Tour Over New York 30 Minutes
- Trip Code: COUPLES-TJM9MU
- Country: United States
- Type: Private Tour,Live Guide Tour,Private Tour,Live Guide Tour
- Activities: AIR & HELICOPTER TOURS ,SIGHTSEEING TOURS
- Experiences: Luxury
- Starting Point: 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
- Ending Point: 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
What to expect ?
Private 30-minute helicopter tour for 2 people with flight path directly over parts of Manhattan.
Departure point: 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
End point: 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
- 30-minute private helicopter tour in basic helicopter
- Airport facility fee $25/person
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE TRANSPORTATION
Where to meet ?
Ross Aviation West
Sights included in the tour:
White Plains, Bronx Zoo, Yankee Stadium*, Harlem, East River, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, Hudson River, George Washington Bridge, Palisades
*Yankee Stadium accessible outside game times only.