Helicopters lift off from Westchester Airport and reach New York City airspace in just a few minutes. On a 30-minute helicopter tour, our skilled pilots will dazzle you with bird’s-eye views of Central Park, Midtown Manhattan, Empire State, and Chrysler Buildings, Lower Manhattan, Financial District, Freedom Tower and Statue of Liberty area.
- Trip Name: Couples Private Helicopter Tour Over New York 45 Minutes
- Trip Code: COUPLES-A1NYLN
- Country: United States
- Type: Private Tour,Private Tour
- Activities: SIGHTSEEING TOURS ,HELICOPTER TOUR
- Experiences: Luxury
- Starting Point: 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
- Ending Point: 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
What to expect ?
Private 45-minute helicopter tour for 2 people with flight path directly over parts of Manhattan.
- Departure point: 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
- End point: 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604
- 45-minute private helicopter tour in basic helicopter
- Airport facility fee $25 per person
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE TRANSPORTATION
Where to meet ?
At Ross Aviation West.
Sights included in the tour:
White Plains, Bronx Zoo, Yankee Stadium*, Harlem, East River, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, Hudson River, USS Intrepid, Freedom Tower, Battery Park, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, George Washington Bridge, Palisades
*Yankee Stadium accessible outside game times only.