The tour will give you a wonderful chance of exploring different perspective of the city’s most popular and historic sights and getting off the motorbike and taking lots of photos as well as enjoying some unique local food.
Get a feel of Hanoi's local culture while seeing the city's highlights and mingling with the locals on this private day tour. Choose from either the morning or afternoon departure. Trek through the Sa Pa valley and get stunning views of the terraced rice fields. Learn about the traditional customs of the different ethnic minority groups that live in the villages along the way. Visit the ancient citadel of Hoa Lu and marvel at the temples built for the 10th and 11th-century emperors. Travel by traditional sampan boat to the grottoes of Tam Coc and take a leisurely bike tour along the country lanes.
- Explore the beauty of the most famous places around Hanoi
- Sample many types of local cuisine on offer
- Get to know about the lifestyles of the local people
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda Complex and see Vietnam's largest bronze Buddha statue
- Take a sampan boat ride to enjoy the spectacular scenery
- Cycle on countryside roads around local villages
- Explore the traditional cultures and local diversity of the Sa Pa valley
- Trek through the amazing landscapes and get breathtaking views
- Enjoy lunch at a local home in one of the villages
- Visit Fansipan peak - The roof of Indochina by cable car
- Visit Sapa unique town
- Visit Ethnic village name Lao Cai.
- Return express train Hanoi to Sapa
- Visit the Flower H’ Mong Ethnic people, we have chance to spend some time and understand a little more about the lives of the people here.
- Participate in this comprehensive private tour of the city
- Enjoy the comfort of free hotel pick-up and drop off
- Join an electric car tour around the Old Quarter
What to expect ?
- The tour will give you a wonderful chance of exploring different perspective of the city’s most popular and historic sights and getting off the motorbike and taking lots of photos as well as enjoying some unique local food.
- Get a feel of Hanoi's local culture while seeing the city's highlights and mingling with the locals on this private day tour. Choose from either the morning or afternoon departure.
- Trek through the Sa Pa valley and get stunning views of the terraced rice fields. Learn about the traditional customs of the different ethnic minority groups that live in the villages along the way.
- Visit the ancient citadel of Hoa Lu and marvel at the temples built for the 10th and 11th-century emperors. Travel by traditional sampan boat to the grottoes of Tam Coc and take a leisurely bike tour along the country lanes.
DAY 1 : HA NOI – FOODIE TOUR ( night life street food by foot)
Arrival Dinner- Upon arrival. Tour guide meet at NOI BAI Airport transfer to the hotel free time.
Evening : the tour guide will pick you up at the hotel, then start working around the old quarter” 36 streets” to visit some famous and specialized food families or stall, local restaurant, shop where they run their business every day. We will have an excellent chance to taste many different street food and drink such as : Banh My ( bread roll ), Bun cha , steam clam, egg coffee … or another dish.
Accommodation : Hotel in HANOI
DAY 2 : HANOI - NINH BINH - TRANG AN - BAI DINH / Breakfast/ Lunch/Dinner
TRANSFER TO SA PA BY TRAIN
Pick up from your hotel for a 2 hour car ride heading south of Hanoi to Ninh Binh Province, known to travellers as Vietnam’s “Inland Ha Long Bay “.
We will stop to visit BAIDINH pagoda. Bái ?ính Temple Spiritual and Cultural Complex is a complex of Buddhist temples on Bai Dinh Mountain. The compound consists of the original old temple and a newly created larger temple. It is considered the largest complex of Buddhist temples in Vietnam and has become a popular site for Buddhist pilgrimages from across Vietnam. After lunch, we will take an amazing boat trip to Visit Trang An Grottoes. Where we will enjoy the spectacular the scenery while gliding along the river among rice paddies and ranges of limestone mountains peaking up towers above you. Trang An Grottoes is Truly one of the most beautiful sights in Vietnam. After boat trip , we will return to Hanoi. Having dinner at local restaurant and then transfer to Hanoi train Station to catch an overnight train to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train.
Accommodation : Overnight on the local train
Departure: 22:00 pm. Arrival: 5:30 am
DAY 3 : SA PA ARRIVAL – BAC HA MARKET ( or COC LY MARKET ) / Breakfast/Lunch/ Dinner
The train will arrive in the early morning at Lao Cai station ,near the Chinese border . You will have time to freshen up and enjoy breakfast before taking a scenic two- hour drive to Bac Ha Market. Bac Ha is the biggest market and a place where many ethnic minorities come together to buy and sell goods. After that we will walk to Ban Pho Village to visit the Flower H’ Mong Ethnic people, we have chance to spend some time and understand a little more about the lives of the people here .Overnight in Sapa.
Note: bac ha market starts weekly on Sunday only.
Coc ly market start on Tuesday only.
Accommodation : Hotel 3 star in SA PA. Sunny Mountain or same class
DAY 4 : SA PA – FANSIPAN - TREKING LAO CAI - TAVAN / Breakfast/ Lunch.
Fansipan peak- the roof of Indochina (3143 m). After breakfast at the hotel, drive straight to Cable Car Station and spend (20 minutes) with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery. Reach the altitude of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan.
Have lunch at the local restaurant then continue drive to Lao Chai village home of Black Hmong tribe. Walk from Lao Chai to Ta Van the only village in Sa Pa valley where the Giay minority lives. We have the opportunity to meet the Black Hmong minority people. Transport waits for us in Giang Ta Chai and take us back to Sa Pa. Free time to discovery the food in Sa Pa at night.
Accommodation : Sunny Mountain or same class
DAY 5 : SA PA – TREKING / Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
After breakfast at the hotel we will start our long trek to discover the life of minority people. We will trek from Ma Tra Village to Ta Phin Village is home to the H’ Mong and Red Dao ( trekking around 5 to 10 km ). Along the way, we will take in the different traditions, cultures and customs of the H’ Mong and Red Dao. Return to Sa Pa and Lao Cai Railway station.
Accommodation : Overnight on the local train
Departure : 21:30 pm. Arrival: 5:00 am
DAY 6 : HA NOI
Breakfast at Sen international buffet.
We will arrive in Hanoi around 5:00 am. The driver will pick you up then drive back to the hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast we will take the electric car to drive around 36 old streets in the old quarter to see the life style of the local people in this area. Free and easy in the afternoon. Dinner at Sen buffet Tay ho.
NOTE : CHECK IN AT THE HOTEL AROUND 1PM.
Accommodation : Hotel 3 star in HA NOI
DAY 7 : HA NOI – SEE OFF. Breakfast
Free until the car pick you up to the airport
- Hotel in Sa Pa ( 2 nights) & hotel in Ha noi 2nights
- Airport transfers pick up and see off
- Train ticket Hanoi - Sa Pa and Sa Pa - Hanoi
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Attractions Admission as per Itinerary.
- 1 Bottle of water/pax/day
- English speaking guide( local guide)
- Entrance fees and boat fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tour Guide & Driver TIPS ….
- Other expenses such as laundry, phone expenses, etc.
- International air ticket.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All the passengers are requested to arrive at airport 2 hours before departure and attend individual check-in at Vietnam Airline Counter. Vietnam Airline doesn’t have seat allocation system in advance, if you are asking for aisle or any special seats, please try to get airport early and request with check-in counter.
- The itineraries are subject to change upon local arrangement.
- Tips of per person per day in Vietnam need to be paid over there.
- Local agents will arrange souvenir shops, buy or no buy is your own decision and not compulsory.