Hanoi will bring visitors to the capital, Van Hien, the Capital is the destination that you need to visit once in your life, the capital has a rich history, cultural beauty as well as cuisine. Hanoi 36 streets with many famous sites and historical relics such as Turtle Tower, Ngoc Son Temple, Thang Long Royal Citadel, One Pillar Pagoda ... Hanoi tourism brings a unique feature that only the new capital. The tour of Hanoi at Southern Breeze Travel is selected and designed so that visitors can feel the fullest of the essence of Hanoi Capital
Ha Long Tour will bring you to the natural wonder that Unesco has recognized as the natural heritage of the world with thousands of islands created by the magic of creativity. Ha Long Bay means (the bay where the dragon landed) on the west coast of the Gulf of Tonkin, including the island waters of Ha Long City, Cam Pha City and part of Van Don Island District of Quang Ninh Province. The road tour to Halong Bay at Southern Breeze will take you to admire the wonder of nature with the cliffs between the sea like Ga Choi Islet, Sung Sot, Trinh Nu cave, ...
Sapa has many attractions and attractions but the most impressive is the terraced fields. "Traveling to Sapa to see terraced fields", which is the reason for many visitors. Sapa terraces are considered as unique tourist products, which make up the "name", the brand for Sapa tourism. And thanks to these plots, the Travel and Leisure Magazine (USA) has voted as one of the seven wonders of Asia and the world. Visitors to Sapa more and more thanks to the attraction of these wonderful fields.
What to expect ?
- Discover the beauty of the mountain north of Vietnam by bus on this tour from Hanoi to Sapa.
- Explore the limestone islets of Ha Long Bay in a small group tour.
- Highlight enjoying the sublime natural beauty and cool climate of Sapa's mountains and valleys with traditionally dressed locals in a traditional ethnic minority village.
- Enjoy kayaking in emerald water or bamboo boat at Luon Cave area.
- Take the cruise overnight, to the historical and cultural core of Ha Long.
- Hotel in Sa Pa1 night& Ha noi 1night
- Cruise in Ha Long Bay ( 2 days 1 night)
- Airport transfers pick up and see off
- Train ticket Hanoi- Sa Pa and Sa Pa –Ha Noi
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Attractions Admission as per Itinerary.
- 1 Bottle of water/pax/day
- English speaking guide( local guide)
- Entrance fees and boat fees
- Other expenses such as laundry, phone expenses, etc.
- International air ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Tour Guide & Driver tips
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All the passengers are requested to arrive at the airport 2 hours before departure and attend individual check-in at Vietnam Airline Counter. Vietnam Airline doesn’t have a seat allocation system in advance, if you are asking for aisle or any special seats, please try to get airport early and request with check-in counter.
2. The itineraries are subject to change upon local arrangements.
3. Tips per person per day in Vietnam need to be paid over there.
4. Local agents will arrange souvenir shops, buy or no buy is your own decision and not compulsory.