Vietnam is one of the countries with many beautiful sites that you can not miss. What would you do during this tour? The first is Hanoi with 1000 years of culture still preserved today with many attractions such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Tay, 36 streets where enjoy the famous street food such as "Banh mi, Bun cha "... Moreover, it is located in Ha Long Bay which is known as a paradise with many caves and activities to enjoy seafood, sleep overnight on the train ... besides famous sights of culture.Trang An and Bai Dinh are a combination of the natural landscape and ancient culture.
What to expect ?
- Get a feel of Hanoi's local culture while seeing the city's highlights and mingling with the locals on this private half-day tour. Choose from either the morning or afternoon departure.
- Take a traditional cruise to visit the spectacular Halong bay - the UNESCO World Heritage Site with many interesting activities: Heaven Palace Cave Visit, Kayak or Bamboo Boat. Enjoy delicious seafood onboard and a comfortable bus transfer.
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, take a boat to visit Trang An cave, and cycle around the countryside to see traditional villages in Trang An. Climb up to Mua Cave, and enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong River.
DAY 1: HA NOI– ARRIVAL -FOODIE TOUR.( nightlife street food by foot).Arrival. Dinner.
Upon arrival. Tour guide meets at NOI BAI Airport transfer to the hotel's free time.
Evening: the tour guide will pick you up at the hotel, then start working around the old quarter” 36 streets” to visit some famous and specialized food families or stall, a local restaurant, shop where they run their business every day. We will have an excellent chance to taste many different street foods and drink such as Banh My ( bread roll ), Bun cha, steam clam, egg coffee or another dish.
Accommodation: Hotel in HA NOI
DAY 2: HA NOI – HA LONG ./ Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
Pick up at your hotel. Drive to Ha Long harbour 3 and a half hours with a short break on the way. Board boat around 12.00 PM, lunch will be served on the boat, while we cruise and enjoy the breathtaking view around the bay. Drop off for a guided visit of Sung Sot cave or Thien Cung-Dau Go cave. Depart for the Titop area for swimming. Weather permitting our guests will be able to hike up Titop mountain as well as a kayak or swim in the bay’s emerald waters. A Vietnamese dinner will be served on the boat. Evening entertainment options are board games, movies or stargazing on the upper deck.
Accommodation: Bai Tho Cruise.
DAY 3: HA LONG CRUISE – HA NOI / Breakfast/ Lunch.
Ha Long Bay - Hanoi. Rise early for another chance at kayaking and swimming in the Luon cave area or rise later and have breakfast at your leisure. Lunch will be served on the boat on the way back to Ha Long harbor.
Drive to Ha Noi: 3 and a half hours with a short break on the way. You will be dropped off at your hotel around 5:00 PM.
Accommodation: Hotel in HANOI
DAY 4: HA NOI - NINH BINH - TRANG AN - BAI DINH / Breakfast/ Lunch
Pick up from your hotel for a 2-hour car ride heading south of Hanoi to Ninh Binh Province, known to travelers as Vietnam’s “Inland Ha Long Bay “.
We will stop to visit BAIDINH pagoda. Bái? ính Temple Spiritual and Cultural Complex is a complex of Buddhist temples on Bai Dinh Mountain. The compound consists of the original old temple and a newly created larger temple. It is considered the largest complex of Buddhist temples in Vietnam and has become a popular site for Buddhist pilgrimages from across Vietnam.
After lunch, we will take an amazing boat trip to visit Trang An Grottoes. Where we will enjoy the spectacular scenery while gliding along the river among rice paddies and ranges of limestone mountains peaking up towers above you. Trang An Grottoes is Truly one of the most beautiful sights in Vietnam. After a boat trip, we will return to Hanoi.
Accommodation: Hotel 3 star in HA NOI
DAY 5: HA NOI – CITY TOUR HALF DAY – FLIGHT HOME. Breakfast
Pick up from your hotel, drive to West Lake, visit Tran Quoc pagoda. You will be transferred to visit the Temple of literature, Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum. Continue to visit Stilt House, Museum and One Pillar Pagoda. Take the electric car around the old quarter. Then flight home.
- Hotel in Hanoi ( 3 nights)
- Cruise in Ha Long Bay ( 2 days 1 night)
- Airport transfers pick up and drop off
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Attractions Admission as per Itinerary.
- 1 Bottle of water/pax/day
- English speaking guide( local guide)
- Entrance fees and boat fees
- Other expenses such as laundry, phone expenses, etc.
- International air ticket.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tour guide & driver tips
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- All the passengers are requested to arrive at the airport 2 hours before departure and attend individual check-in at Vietnam Airline Counter. Vietnam Airline doesn’t have a seat allocation system in advance, if you are asking for aisle or any special seats, please try to get airport early and request with check-in counter.
- The itineraries are subject to change upon local arrangements.
- Tips per person per day in Vietnam need to be paid over there.
- Local agents will arrange souvenir shops, buy or no buy is your own decision and not compulsory.