Ho Chi Minh City is the two major economic and cultural centers of the country and also the leading tourist destination of Vietnam. Saigon is vibrant and vibrant, is the ideal stopover destination for both domestic and international tourists. Besides modern high-rise buildings, Saigon also has relics and ancient architectural works that exist for hundreds of years.
Cambodia is the country known as "country temple tower" contains many mysteries that fascinated many visitors. There, the pristine beauty and grandeur of Angkor, Royal Palace, Bokor in time. The humble, friendly and hospitable Cambodian people make everyone admire Cambodian tourism.
- Tour combined Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap
- Tour with full accommodation in Vietnam & Cambodia
- Free private airport pick up & drop off in both Vietnam & Cambodia
- Visit both world heritage sites in Angkor Wat in Cambodia
What to expect ?
- Learn about local culture with in-depth tours and activities;
- Get in touch with Mother Earth;
- Enjoy activities and tours that are perfect for the whole family
- Take an intimate and semi-private trip with a small group
- Travel with professional guides, enjoy more time at attractions and/or stay at comfortable accommodations
- Tour director/guided escort is available from the beginning to the end of the vacation
- 4-Night Accommodations
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guides
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Day Trips to Mekong Delta and Cu Chi Tunnels
- Water during tour day
- Vietnam visa stamp fee, Cambodian visa
- Any international airline ticket and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
Where to meet ?
Pick up at the Tan Son Nhat Airport or your accommodation in Ho Chi Minh city
- Free visa approval letter to Vietnam
- Pick-up is available from centrally located hotels in District 1,3,4
- For those staying in hotels outside of this area you will surcharge $10 per group
- Please be on time, as the tour operator will not wait for latecomers
- Please dress appropriately for a visit to the pagoda (shoulders and knees must be covered)
- The tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility or heart problems
- Travelers must have a Cambodian entry visa in order to enter Cambodia. Failure to have one may result in denial of entry
- Travelers have to pay $35 per person for the Cambodian visa and take 2 photos. Your guide on the boat will help you to apply for it at the border
- For all other meals that are not included you will have to pay for yourself. There are many local restaurants to choose from.