A full day tour inside Cairo to the highlights of the city, including three sites (the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Saladin and Old Cairo Area). The tour will be guided by an expert, English-speaking tour guide in the three mentioned sites. We start the tour with the Citadel of Saladin, then drive to visit Coptic Old Cairo. Lunch meal is not included in the tour, but a lunch break can be taken during the tour. We finish our day by visiting the Egyptian Museum in downtown of Cairo.
- The Citadel of Saladin.
- Mohamed Ali Mosque.
- The Egyptian Museum.
- Coptic Cairo Area.
- The Hanging Church.
- The Church of Abo Serga.
- The amazing Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
- Trip Name: Full Day Egyptian Museum Citadel Of Saladin And Old Cairo Tour
- Trip Code: FULL-JAG0F4
- Country: Egypt
- Type: Day Tour
- Activities: SIGHTSEEING TOURS
- Starting Point: Your hotel in Cairo (Pyramids area or City Center)
- Ending Point: Your hotel in Cairo (Pyramids area or City Center)
- Multi-Language Guide: English,French,Italian
What to expect ?
Morning time, our guests will meet our tour guide at their hotel in Cairo (Pyramids Area or the downtown) to visit the Citadel of Saladin, the Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo Area. After the tour, we will transfer the guests back to the same location (hotel in Cairo).
Our expert English-speaking, Egyptologist, tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel in Cairo to begin your enjoyable day tour by visiting, Our first visit of the day will be to the Saladin Citadel, constructed in the 10th century by Saladin to protect Egypt and became the residence of Egypt’s rulers for more than seven centuries. The Great Mosque of Mohamed Ali, it stands proudly on the highest point inside the Citadel of Saladin.
The second visit of the day will be to the Old Cairo Area, where we can visit Coptic Cairo Area, including the Hanging Church one of the oldest churches in Egypt. It dates back to the late third century and the beginning of the fourth century A.D. Then the Church of Abu Serga, it was built in the center of the Ancient Roman fort of Babylon. and the amazing Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
We will then proceed to the Egyptian Museum, the largest museum in the world with a huge collection of displays dating back to various periods of the ancient Egyptian history, including the most unique collection of king Tutankhamen. Also, we will visit the Tahrir Square, where the Egyptian revolution of 2011 took place.
After the tour, we will transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo, where our services will be ended.
- Meet and assist by our professional, English-speaking representative in Cairo.
- Private English-speaking tour guide in all the historical sites indicated in the program itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the historical sites included in the tour program itinerary.
- Round trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicles with qualified drivers.
- All the current taxes applied by the government.
- Any Optional tours may require.
- Tipping to company Representative, Guide, Driver, etc.
- Meals, Drinks & beverages.
Where to meet ?
Our expert English-speaking Egyptologist tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel in Cairo (Pyramids Area or City Center)
- Prices are per person in US Dollars currency.
- In case of any increase in fuel, taxes and/or tourist sites entrance fees, we keep the rights to amend all prices accordingly and without a prior notice.
- Tour prices are non-refundable in case of cancellation after booking.
- Pick-up time from hotel (in Cairo - Pyramids area or the city center ONLY) at 08:00 AM in the morning.
- The tour duration is maximum 08 hours, including round-trip transfers and lunch break.
- There is a supplement for customers who request an airport transfer.