A full day tour inside Cairo to the highlights of the city, including three sites (the Great Pyramids of Giza, the site of Sakkara and the Open Air Museum in Memphis). The tour will be guided by an expert, English-speaking tour guide in the three mentioned sites. We start the tour with the Pyramids, then drive to visit Memphis and Sakkara. Lunch meal is not included in the tour, but a lunch break can be taken during the tour, even in the pyramids area or Sakkara area.
- The Great Pyramids of Giza.
- The ancient city of Memphis.
- The Open Air Museum in Memphis.
- The Step Pyramid Complex Sakkara.
- The Museum of Imhotep at Sakkara.
- Pyramid of Djoser.
- Trip Name: Pyramids Sakkara And Memphis Day Tour
- Trip Code: PYRAMIDS-XULKUV
- Country: Egypt
- Type: Day Tour
- Activities: SIGHTSEEING TOURS
- Starting Point: Your hotel in Cairo (Pyramids area or City Center)
- Ending Point: Your hotel in Cairo (Pyramids area or City Center)
- Multi-Language Guide: English,Italian,French
What to expect ?
Morning time, our guests will meet our tour guide at their hotel in Cairo (Pyramids Area or the downtown) to visit the Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara and Memphis.
After the tour, we will transfer the guests back to the same location (hotel in Cairo).
Our expert English-speaking, Egyptologist, tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel in Cairo to begin your enjoyable day tour by visiting, The Pyramids of Giza, One of the Seven Wonders of the World; will always remain an awesome ancient architect. At the foot of the Pyramids, lies The Great Sphinx a phenomenal architectural achievement and one of the world's largest and oldest statues which was discovered in 1912.
The next visit of the day will be to the ancient city of Memphis, which was established in the 32nd century BC by the well-known, King Narmer after he unified Upper and Lower Egypt and became the first capital of the whole country. The city of Memphis is like an open air museum housing the wonderful and rare collection of huge statues date back to different periods in the ancient Egyptian history, however, the most remarkable statues date back to the reign of the well-known king, Ramses the second, from the 19 dynasty.
We will then proceed to Sakkara, so you can visit The Step Pyramid Complex, which is considered to be the oldest surviving stone monument in the whole world. We will also have the chance to see other Mastaba tombs for other local rulers and area supervisors.
After the tour, we will transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo, where our services will be ended.
- Meet and assist by our professional, English-speaking representative in Cairo.
- Private English-speaking tour guide in all the historical sites indicated in the program itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the historical sites included in the tour program itinerary.
- Round trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicles with qualified drivers.
- All the current taxes applied by the government.
- Any Optional tours may require.
- Going inside any of the Pyramids or others.
- Tipping to company Representative, Guide, Driver, etc.
- Meals, Drinks & beverages.
Where to meet ?
Our expert English-speaking Egyptologist tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel in Cairo (Pyramids Area or City Center)
- Prices are per person in US Dollars currency.
- In case of any increase in fuel, taxes and/or tourist sites entrance fees, we keep the rights to amend all prices accordingly and without a prior notice.
- Tour prices are non-refundable in case of cancellation after booking.
- Pick-up time from hotel (in Cairo - Pyramids area or the city center ONLY) at 08:00 AM in the morning.
- The tour duration is maximum 08 hours, including round-trip transfers and lunch break.
- There is a supplement for customers who request an airport transfer.