Batu Caves is a massive limestone outcrop, with its interior dominated by a sacred Hindu shrine lined with different deities. Climb 272 steps to get there.
- Walk through the caves to see the Hindu shrines, catch sight of the Lord Murugun Statue, and learn about the history of the area
- Visit to the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre and a batik-making centre
- Trip Name: Private Batu Caves Tour
- Trip Code: TL-451-217
- Country: Malaysia
- Type: Private Tour
- Activities: Sightseeing Tours
- Starting Point: Kuala Lumpur City Area
- Ending Point: Kuala Lumpur City Area
What to expect ?
Batu Caves, batik and pewterware making.
A short distant from the city outskirt is Batu Caves – a massive limestone outcrop with its interior dominated by a sacred Hindu shrine lined with different deities, located deep inside the high caverns which take 272 steps to reach. Outside the caves, marvel at the 43 metres high golden statue of Lord Murugan. Tour also include a visit to a traditional Malaysian Batik Centre to see how Batik is printed or hand-drawn using wax and dye, and Royal Selangor Pewter Visitor Centre to witness the making of pewterware – Malaysian’s most distinctive craft.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup from the city hotels in Kuala Lumpur and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time