The sanctuary at Kuala Gandah is a project of WWF with elephants under its care at any one time. Enjoy seeing and experience caring for the young elephants.
- Private tour of Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary from Kuala Lumpur
- Enjoy seeing and experience caring for the young elephants
- Feed and stroke the deer at Deerland
- Learn about the lifestyle of nomadic people on a visit to an aboriginal settlement
What to expect ?
See the elephants roaming, bathing and being fed
Under the care of the Malaysia Wildlife Society, the elephant sanctuary is located in Kuala Gandah and serves as a natural rehabilitation centre for orphaned elephants before they are released back into the wilds. On arrival, visitors are encouraged to view an introductory video for a better understanding of this project. You will then have the opportunity to see the elephants roaming, bathing and being fed at certain time. Optional activities like bathing and feeding of baby elephants will be at extra cost. There will be quick stops at either Deer Land or Aborigine Settlement along the way. Local lunch with soft drinks are provided.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup from the city hotels in Kuala Lumpur and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time