Watch throngs of fireflies sparkle in the thick mangrove along the river banks of Kampung Kuantan after a delicious seafood dinner.
- Marvel at the beautiful twinkling lights of the thousands of fireflies at night - a real phenomenon not to be missed!
- Enjoy a dinner in a local restaurant
- Experience a scenic evening boat ride through the mangroves of Kuala Selangor
What to expect ?
Boat ride and fireflies.
Barely an hour away from Kuala Lumpur is the rustic town of Kuala Selangor, known for its historical past and massive Mangrove Forests where you may spot monkeys and migratory birds. Enjoy dinner in a local restaurant before boating upstream to watch throngs of fireflies sparkle in the thick mangrove along of the river banks of Kampong Kuantan. Very few places in the world will you find such firefly colony – a real phenomena not to be missed when visiting Kuala Lumpur.
Note: Sighting of fireflies is subject to weather conditions
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Boat ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup from the city hotels in Kuala Lumpur and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time