Ipoh was once the richest single tin mine in the world and now famous for its heritage, food and sultanate influence.
- Private tour of the historical in mining town of Ipoh
- Exploration of the royal town of Kuala Kangsar
- Enjoy local lunch at the original "Old Town White Coffee Cafe"
- View the British colonial architecture
- Sights including the majestic Ubudiah Mosque, the King's Palaces and the Ipoh Railway Station - Malaysia's Taj Mahal
- Trip Name: Private Ipoh Day Tour With Lunch
- Trip Code: TL-451-226
- Country: Malaysia
- Type: Private Tour,Day Tour
- Activities: Culture & History Tours
- Starting Point: Kuala Lumpur City Area
- Ending Point: Kuala Lumpur City Area
What to expect ?
Heritage tour of Ipoh
Approximately 2 hours’ drive north of Kuala Lumpur is Ipoh which was once the biggest single tin mine in the world. View Ipoh Railway Station – a building of Moorish architecture often referred to as the ‘Taj Mahal’ of Malaysia. Drive pass the city centre where many British colonial architecture remain intact. Stop at the original “Old Town White Coffee Cafe” for lunch. Continue journey to Kuala Kangsar, the royal town of Perak. View the majestic Ubudiah Mosque, built in 1917 and remains the most beautiful mosque in the country. Admire the old and new Sultan’s Palaces before return journey to Kuala Lumpur.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup from the city hotels in Kuala Lumpur and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time