Explore the nature right in the heart of the Kuala Lumpur city - Bird Park, Butterfly Park, and Orchid and Hibiscus Garden.
- Get close to nature without leaving the city on this 3-hour private tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Spot the local and foreign birds in the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- Stroll through the Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park and surround yourself with majestic butterflies
- Visit the vibrant Orchid and Hibiscus Garden and marvel different flower varieties from all around the world
What to expect ?
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park, and Orchid and Hibiscus Garden.
Visit the living nature theme parks in the heart of the Kuala Lumpur city. Begin with the Bird Park for close encounter with countless live and flying birds of local and foreign species. Continue to the beautifully landscaped Butterfly Park where thousands of butterflies from 120 species roam freely in a simulated natural rainforest environment. Last stop is the Orchid & Hibiscus Garden, home to over 800 orchid species from around the world. Among the Hibiscus, Malaysia’s national flower, many are local prize winning hybrids.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup from the city hotels in Kuala Lumpur and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time