Visit the rice mill for a brief introduction of paddy planting and rice production, and the picturesque fishing village. ?
- Witness Malaysia's ride production
- Enjoy a seafood lunch in the fishing village
- Stop by Redang beach
What to expect ?
Paddy planting and rice production.
Sekinchan is an unspoilt fishing village located about one and half hour’s drive away from the hustle and buzzle of Kuala Lumpur city. The first eye-catching impression is the vast expanse of green to golden-colour paddy field in the middle of the village. Stop for photo-taking and visit one of the many Rice Mills there for a brief introduction of paddy planting and rice production. After that visit the picturesque fishing village and stop for lunch at a local seafood restaurant. Continue tour to the breezy Redang beach before return journey to Kuala Lumpur.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup from the city hotels in Kuala Lumpur and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time