Here is a chance for you to experience making a pewter in the School of Hard Knocks at Royal Selangor Pewter and hand painting a batik handkerchief.
- Visit School of Hard Knocks at Royal Selangor Pewter and learn how to make your own hand-made pewter dish
- Learn to paint your own batik handkerchief
- Trip Name: Private Local Handicrafts Lesson
- Trip Code: TL-451-256
- Country: Malaysia
- Type: Private Tour
- Activities: Workshops And Classes
- Starting Point: Penang Island
- Ending Point: Penang Island
What to expect ?
Malaysian traditional handicrafts experience
Pewter is made of 97% tin plus antimony and copper. Here is a chance for you to experience making a pewterware in the School of Hard Knocks at Royal Selangor Pewter. Bring home your own hand-made pewter after that. Another interesting hands-on experience is to learn the art of ‘hand-drawn’ Batik and create own hand-painted handkerchief using wax and dyes – to take home as a souvenir.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Pickup from the hotels in Penang Island and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time