Experience the beauty of the 'Pearl of the Orient' on this round island tour. Visits include batik factory, countryside, Malay village and snake temple.
- Discover Penang Island on this morning tour
- Witness the traditional handicraft of batik painting
- Learn about the tropical spices, local fruits and rubber tapping
- Visit the fishing village, the Malay village and the legendary Snake Temple
- Trip Name: Private Round Penang Island Tour
- Trip Code: TL-451-106
- Country: Malaysia
- Type: Private Tour,Escorted Tour
- Activities: Sightseeing Tours
- Starting Point: Penang Island
- Ending Point: Penang Island
What to expect ?
- The process of making colorful and vibrant designs of batik.
- Tropical spices and fruits such as clove and nutmeg, and attempt rubber-tapping.
- Traditional Malay village and fishing village.
- Variety of pit vipers at the mystical Snake Temple.
Explore Penang Island, the “Pearl of the Orient” from its sandy shores to quaint countryside.
Stops include an idyllic fishing village, a cottage industry to witness the traditional handicraft of batik painting, the countryside for introduction of tropical spices like clove and nutmeg, local fruits in season and try rubber tapping.
Visit a typical Malay Village and feel the air of tranquility, and the legendary Snake Temple, where Pit Vipers adorn the altars. Back to urban areas after completing the 80 kilometers round island journey.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Food and drinks
- Pickup from the hotels in Penang Island and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time