The only marine park off the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia with colourful marine life and corals. It is a best place for snorkelling and scuba diving.
- Enjoy snorkelling and swimming in the marine park
- Experience the ferry ride between Penang and Pulau Payar
- View colourful marine life and corals
What to expect ?
- Explore the colourful underwater world of the Pulau Payar Marine Park on this great day trip from Penang
- Spend the day snorkeling and swmming, plus enjoy a scenic ferry ride between Penang and Pulau Payar
Approximately 1.5 hours high-speed boat ride away is Pulau Payar, the only Marine Park off the West Coast of Peninsular Malaysia. The crystal clear water is reputed to support a multitude of colourful marine life and large species of corals, and is ideal for snorkelling. Scuba diving can be arranged at additional cost. Buffet lunch is served at the covered platform. Facilities include an underwater observatory and snorkelling set. Resort dive is optional.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Boat ride between Penang and Pulau Payar
- Entrance fees
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Scuba diving (optional)
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- Pickup from the selected hotels in Penang Island and drop off at the original departure point
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time