Nepal & Bhutan Tour serves as the best possible way to explore the natural aspect of the two countries of South Asia. The tour covers the popular places of Bhutan including colorful city Paro and the tiny capital Thimphu on the other hand it goes towards the famous cities like Kathamndu, Pokhara and the spectacular hill station Nagarkot in Nepal. Join the Nepal Bhutan Tour and explode yourself in the immense beauty of the both kingdom.
- Discover Bhutan, a simple country located high up in the mountains
- Witness spectacular bird’s eye view of the Himalayas on-board flight in/out from Paro witnessing the greatest mountains series of the world
- Explore colorful city of Paro with age-old tradition
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery ‘Tiger’s Nest’ perched in a vertical cliff
- Explore historical and cultural monuments of Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Visit religious Pilgrimage site of Buddhist and Hindu
- Enjoy sightseeing tour of Kathmandu and Pokhara
What to expect ?
Explore the beautiful Paro exploding with varieties of colors along with the tiny capital Thimphu. Carry out the refreshing hike towards Taktsang Monastery – one of the outstanding landmarks of Bhutan. Discover the world heritage sites in Kathmandu along with the sightseeing program of the city of Temples, Kathmandu. Witness the spectacular sunrise in the majestic Himalayan range including the Mount Everest and enjoy the sightseeing tour to magical city of Pokhara.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1350m)
After your arrival in Kathmandu, one of our representative greets you and escorts you to the Hotel. After check in at Hotel get brief description on your upcoming program. Now it’s upon you whether you want to relax at hotel or stroll around the streets of Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Paro
Early in the morning after breakfast drive towards the international terminal and board the spectacular flight for the Kingdom of Thunder Dragon, Bhutan. The flight offers the majestic panorama of the mountain ranges which includes some of the tallest peak of the world. Upon landing in Paro meet our representative and drive for Thimphu then begin your sightseeing tour of Thimphu. Drive to the Buddha Terrance for a stunning view of the valley and then pay visit to Takin Preserve to witness national animal of Bhutan, Takin. Afterwards grab a majestic view of Tashichoe Dzong, the seat of government and then circumvent the National Memorial Chorten, a monument erected in memory of Bhutan’s third king H.M Jigme Dorji Wangchuk. Later visit Centenary Farmers Market, the new authentic craft bazaar, National Institute of Traditional Medicine that still dispenses traditional herbal medicines to the locals, and the Folk Heritage Museum. At the evening drive towards Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Thimphu to Paro and hike to Taktsang Monastery
Early in the morning drive towards the Thimphu and then further to the base camp of Taktsang and commence the hike towards the Tiger’s Nest. Hike takes about 2 hours to reach cafeteria which provides the spectacular view of monastery. Then hike further to Taktsang Monastery and observe the spectacular sight of the Paro Valley. Later hike back to the road point then drive to Kyichi Lhakhang, one of the oldest and most sacred shrines in Bhutan. Afterwards visit Rinpung Dzong built by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1646 and then drive to the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Fly from Paro to Kathmandu & Drive to Nagarkot
After breakfast drive towards Paro International Airport and then board flight for Kathmandu enjoying the spectacular mountain panorama offered by flight. In Kathmandu meet our representative and then drive towards the beautiful hill station Nagarkot. On the way pay visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square – popular for its religious, culture and historical heritage. Afterwards, continue journey to Nagarkot enjoying the scenic view of valley, sunset and golden Himalayas. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Drive Nagarkot to Pokhara
Wake up early in the morning and witness the spectacular sunrise view on the Himalayan range including the Mount Everest. Then after breakfast drive towards the” city of Lakes”, Pokhara, the drive passes through the valleys, rivers, terraces fields etc. Enjoying the smooth ride for about 6-7 hours you finally reach Pokhara. Upon arrival check in at Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Pokhara Sightseeing
Wake up early in the morning and drive towards the Sarangkot for breathtaking view of sunrise. Sarangkot offers the great panoramic views of the tallest Himalayas of Nepal including the Annapurna Range. Later drive back to Pokhara and carry out the sightseeing program around Pokhara city. Pay visit to famous Bindabasini Temple, Seti River Gorge, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshowr Cave, Gurkha Museum. Later in the evening enjoy the peaceful boating in Phewa Lake. Afterwards drive back to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Fly Pokhara to Kathmandu & Sightseeing of Kathmandu
After breakfast, drive for the domestic terminal and board the flight for Kathmandu. Upon reaching Kathmandu check in at hotel and then get ready for the sightseeing program. Pay visit the heritage sites like Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhhanath Stupa and later in the evening visit the beautiful Syambhunath Stupa situated at the top of the hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley. Later return back at Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Departure
Your Nepal & Bhutan Tour terminates today so after breakfast drive towards the international terminal for your onward destination.
- All internal taxes and charges
- Airport pick-up and drop-off by private vehicle
- A sustainable development fee of $65. (This sustainable development fee goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.)
- A licensed Bhutanese tour guide
- Accommodation in 3, 4 or 5 stars accommodation as per your requirements in Bhutan and Nepal
- Three meals per day during your stay in Bhutan
- Route Permit
- Bhutan visa fee – including all necessary processing
- All land transportation by private vehicle
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Drinking water
- Breakfast in Nepal
- Monuments entrance fees where applicable
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu/Pokhara.
- Personal expenses
- Single supplementary
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- Airfare & Travel Insurance
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Monuments entrance fees while sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factor, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered. We will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but an easy going nature will be an asset!