Experience a different view of Mount Maunganui and Tauranga city. This flight will take you along the white sandy coastline to the Mount Main Beach. Fly around “The Mount” and over Matakana Island on your way to Tauranga city. Sharks and Stingrays are often seen in the shallows during the summer months. This is a great way to see the busy Port of Tauranga, along with the beautiful inner harbour. The Kaimai Ranges, Bowentown heads, and Mayor Island are all visible on a clear day.
- Fly around Mount Maunganui
- Look out for sharks and stingrays in the shallows
- Amazing views from every seat
- Small groups
- Experienced Pilot
- Trip Name: Mount And City Helicopter Flight
- Trip Code: TL-448-302
- Country: New Zealand
- Type: Luxury Tour,Live Guide Tour
- Activities: Helicopter Tour,Luxury Holidays
- Starting Point: Hanger 5, Tauranga Airport, Jean Batten Dr, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116
- Ending Point: Hanger 5, Tauranga Airport, Jean Batten Dr, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116
What to expect ?
See panoramic view of the beautiful Bay of Plenty from the sky, enjoy your flight with Aerius Helicopters as your pilot provides you with live commentary of the surrounding areas.
- Check into Aerius Hanger 15 minutes prior to your departure time
- The crew will provide you will an informative safety briefing.
- Fly above the beautiful Bay of Plenty on your 12 minute flight
- Return back to the Aerius Hanger.
- Scenic Flight around Bay of Plenty
Please meet at the the Aerius hanger 15 minutes prior to your flight time to check in and go through the safety briefing, and don't forget to bring your camera for amazing photo opportunities.